What is the BYU Organ Workshop?
This video is a sampling from the 2020 BYU Online Workshop.
The BYU Organ Workshop is an intensive four-day program designed for organ skill-building at all levels. The workshop includes activities beginning on Monday, August 2nd, and a full day of classes beginning on Tuesday-Thursday, August 3-5th.
You will have 2 options to choose from when you register:
- In-person – access to all courses including on-campus and online
- Online only – access to all online courses
Whether you are a beginner or an experienced organist, the workshop has much in store for you!
- Enhance your organ-playing skills for your own enjoyment, for church service, or for teaching.
- Discover and improve your talents and proficiency as you learn valuable techniques and tips from skilled instructors.
- Develop your own organ-playing proficiency as well as acquire key pedagogical skills for teaching.
- Study with faculty members who are capable and talented organists with years of experience.